As Featured On
ReviewsShannon Applecline Review
PDF SupportAsgard's Chosen Rules V1_0
Asgard's Chosen Rule Insert V1_0
- Ages: 12+
- Players: 1-4
- Playing Time: 90+ minutes
- Designer: Morgan Dontanville
- Art: Justin Gerard, Pat Raubo, Marc Scheff, William O’Connor, Kiri østergaard Leonard, David Petersen, Da
- Made in: United States
It is the end of the Bronze Age! A new era begins. Only recently have you discovered how to extract iron from the ore in the peat bogs, and it is best to use your new discovery before others use it against you. As a Teutonic lord your duty is to ensure your family line is preserved and that your land prospers and grows. Of course, every other lord seems to be thinking the same thing. The gods’ grant favors both to control creatures and to aid your goals. Make the proper sacrifices to the Æsir to appease their whims and Valhalla could be your reward!
- • 1 Rules Booklet
- • 1 Start Player Tile
- • 12 Land Tiles
- • 8 Hero pieces - 1 each of a male and female in player color.
- • 8 Hero tiles - 4 each of a male and female.
- • 6 Enchanted tokens - 3 for of wind and water enchantment bonus.
- • 10 City Tiles
- • 36 Control Markers - 9 for each player color.
- • 2 Player Aids – two-sided: Sequence of Play & Gods Appeasement.
- • 180 total cards